Success! Your Coaching Call Has Been Scheduled
Thank you for scheduling your Master Japanese coaching session with me. I look forward to connecting and working with you to:
- Create effective S.M.A.R.T. goals and daily systems that fit your learning style and objectives.
- Develop a custom learning plan that fits your schedule.
- Choose the right tools and resources that fit your unique passions, interests, and professional needs.
Before the call, please take some time to consider the following questions:
- Why are you learning Japanese? Just for fun? For travel? For work? To better communicate with friends, colleagues, or relatives?
- What is your current Japanese level? Absolute beginner? Beginner? Intermediate? Upper-intermediate? Advanced?
- In a perfect world, where do you want your Japanese level to be three months, 6 months, 1 year, and 2 years from now?
- Do you want to learn just spoken Japanese or written Japanese, too?
- Every undertaking requires sacrifice. What activities are you willing to give up to reach your fluency goals?
- What is your chronotype? Do you tend to have the most energy in the morning, afternoon, or evening? If you’re not sure, take The Power of When Quiz here.
- What are your hobbies and passions? What kind of activities can you do for hours and not notice that any time has passed?
At the time of the call, please make sure to:
- Be in a quiet place with a good internet connection.
- Use headphones to reduce background noise and echos.
Talk to you soon!