Mikkel Thorup is a seasoned world traveler, entrepreneur, consultant, author, and the host of the Expat Money Show. Since he left Canada in his teens, he has circumnavigated the globe over 400 times, visited more than 100 countries, and lived in 9. In our conversation, he shares his best tips for traveling or moving abroad, learning languages, and making the best of the expat life.
- Expat Money Show
- Meetup.com language & culture groups
- InterNations: Community for expatriates & global minds
Tutors, Courses, Apps, etc.
- iTalki: 1-on-1 language tutoring
- Spanish Uncovered: Learn Spanish through the power of story
- A-Tracker habit & time tracking app
- Habit Stacking: How to Build New Habits by Taking Advantage of Old Ones