After many years of requests from Language Mastery readers, I am very excited to announce that today, the print version of Master Japanese is now available on Amazon for just $29! 🎉
(Cue music and celebratory ninja dancing!)
Master Japanese teaches you how to learn Japanese in a way that is both fun and effective, from the comfort of your own home, using my proven method called Anywhere Immersion.
It’s not a textbook or course, but a complete guide that teaches you HOW to learn Japanese. I created this guide to be exactly what I would have wanted when I first started out learning Japanese. Unlike ineffective methods used in textbooks and traditional classroom environments, the principles I outline in this book actually work.
Instead of wasting your time studying about Japanese, you will instead focus on exposure and practice, the two activities that will actually enable you to speak, understand, read, and write Japanese. Not only is this approach more effective, but it’s also way more fun―meaning you’ll stick to it long-term.
Whether you have a business trip to Japan coming up, you want to be able to read manga in the original Japanese, or you want to wow your Japanese partner’s family with your Nihongo skills, I’m committed to helping you reach your goals, whatever they may be.
That’s why anyone who buys the new print copy of Master Japanese before 11:59 Pacific Time (UTC-8) on November 11, 2019, will get these exclusive bonuses* in addition to the book:
- A free PDF version of Master Japanese ($39 value): This allows you to read and review content when you don’t have the print version handy, search for text, and click on links to online resources instead of typing in the URLs.
- A free exclusive reader-only live training from me ($99 value): On November 26 at 11 am Pacific, you’ll get access to an hour-long live webinar called The 5 Most Common Roadblocks to Fluency in Japanese. (You’ll get the recording emailed to you even if you can’t attend live.)
- Entry into a drawing for three resources recommended in the book ($94 total value): I will select one lucky reader to get ① a lifetime subscription to Nihongo Pro ($50 value; my favorite Japanese dictionary app), ② a free copy of Remembering the Kanji by James Heisig ($34 value; the best way to conquer kanji), and ③ a free copy of Lonely Planet’s Japanese Phrasebook ($10 value; a great source for useful, high-frequency vocabulary).
*To receive the bonuses and be entered into the drawing, simply forward your Amazon receipt or send a screen capture of your purchase to me at email@example.com. I will then send you an email with the PDF and details about the webinar within 24 hours.
Today’s the day to stop wasting time and start making progress. Many people have taught themselves Japanese using these exact methods, and you can, too. Let Master Japanese be your guide.
About Master Japanese
The book represents the culmination of what I’ve learned teaching myself how to speak Japanese fluently, teaching languages around the world, interviewing the world’s best language learners on The Language Mastery Show, and my background in linguistics.
Learning a language―especially one so different from English―can be really intimidating for new learners.
It can be difficult to know where to begin, how to make progress, and where to invest your precious time and energy.
That’s why I wrote Master Japanese.
The step-by-step guide shows you:
- How to learn using fun, effective, modern methods and resources.
- How to immerse yourself in the language anywhere in the world.
- How to learn in a natural, adult-friendly way.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes.
- How to get (and stay) motivated.
- How to conquer your fears.
I wish you a fun, fulfilling adventure up Japanese mountain!