Kerstin Hammes is the outspoken author of the Fluent Language blog, Fluency Made Achievable, and The Vocab Cookbook. She is a native German speaker, but has reached a native level of fluency in English, and abilities in a number of additional languages, including French, Italian, Latin, Spanish, and Russian. She is a great language teacher with an infectious passion for languages and charming sense of humor.
- Deutsche Grammatik (German grammar book)
- Lingolía (Deutsche Grammatik’s website)
- About.com (scroll down to “World Languages”)
- Russian in 10 Minutes a Day (book, flashcards, CD-Rom)
- Flashsticks (Nifty post-it note flashcards. Use discount code KERSTIN10 to receive 10% off.)
- Hueber Menschen (A1 & A2 level textbook for teaching German)
- Fit fürs Goethe Zertifikat (test prep)
Complete transcripts are coming soon. Enter your email below to be notified when they are available.