As you know, I recently did a survey to find out how I can best help independent language learners. Many of you said that your number one struggle is finding the courage, opportunities, and consistency to practice speaking.
And I totally get it! Speaking can be really scary and it can be tough to find the right people to practice with. So I got to work creating a solution that can help address each of these challenges head on. The result?
I’d like to personally invite you to join my Japanese Conversation Accelerator, a LIVE 4-week training course to give you the courage, strategies, language, consistency, and accountability you need to start having basic but flowing conversations in just 1 month.
Here’s a quick summary of how the Japanese Conversation Accelerator can transform your language learning journey:
- Significantly increase your courage to speak so you can communicate with locals, deepen friendships, and engage with Japanese culture.
- Help you master high-frequency words that account for the vast majority of conversations so you can more easily travel or live in Japan.
- Teach you clever conversation connectors and verbal fillers to buy time so you can have smoother, more satisfying interactions with friends, family, or coworkers.
- Help you find the right online Japanese tutor so you are excited to practice and put in the time each week.
The Japanese Conversation Accelerator launches on July 1, 2020, and we will meet each Wednesday of July 2020 at 12 pm (noon) Pacific Time (UTC−07:00) / 3 pm Eastern / 8 pm London. (But don’t worry, the videos will be recorded in case you want to review or can’t attend live).
As a member of the challenge, you will receive:
- 5 x LIVE 1-hour training sessions with Q&A
- 4 x weekly mini-challenges
- 4 x Learning Guides
- 4 x Japanese Speaking Cheat Sheets
Join the Japanese Conversation Accelerator now for for less than $1/day!
You get all of this for just $27. Live training courses like this usually cost hundreds of dollars, but I wanted to make the Japanese Conversation Accelerator as affordable as possible so that I can help as many learners as possible, especially during these difficult times.
If you have any questions at all, now’s a great time to email me so I can help you decide if this is right for you.
Registration is now closed.