After six months slaving over a hot keyboard, I have finally finished a massive update of my comprehensive Japanese how-to manual and resource guide, Master Japanese: How to Learn Japanese through Anywhere Immersion.
I began the update with the simple intent of fixing a few typos and adding a few of the latest and greatest online resources that weren’t available when I published the last edition. But as I got underway, I decided to make this a major overhaul of the guide (which will celebrate its tenth anniversary in December 2019!).
The new and improved version includes a host of improvements and additions, including:
- New resource recommendations for apps, anime, books, manga, podcasts, videos, and more.
- Completely new chapters on increasing motivation, building discipline, and conquering fear (3 of the most common challenges I hear from language learners).
- A new look and layout that makes the guide easier to read and navigate. And hey, more ninjas!
Buy Master Japanese
Ready to begin your Japanese journey? Today’s the day to stop wasting time and start making progress.
Master Japanese is your step-by-step guide to learning Japanese through fun, effective immersion, instead of boring, tedious textbooks. The guide shows you:
- How to acquire Japanese anywhere in the world.
- How to learn by doing instead of studying.
- How to optimize your memory.
- How to overcome your fears and stay motivated.
- How to choose resources that fit your unique interests and goals.
Get instant access to the guide in PDF, iBooks/EPUB, and Kindle format and heaps of reader bonuses including 8 expert interviews, 12 cheat sheets, a bonus guide on how Japanese works, and free lifetime updates.
Download a Free Chapter of Master Japanese
Want to peek inside the Master Japanese guide and see if it’s a good fit for you? Enter your email to get instant access to a free 88-page sample of the guide, including:
- A free chapter: Read the entire book’s introduction to get a feel for my writing style, my core learning principles, what to expect, and more.
- The complete Table of Contents: See a detailed look of everything included in the 550+ page guide, including all chapters, sections, and sub-sections.
- Complete Notes and References: See the books, studies, and resources that have influenced my thinking and get inspired to learn more.